Wednesday, September 5, 2012

One of those days


 
It’s been one of those days where nothing in particular bad has happened, nor did I get up on the wrong side of the bed, but I am still feeling pretty down. No reason why, just am. It didn’t really start out as a bad day, but then again, it didn’t really start out as a great day either, just a day.

Oh, I have pinned more inspirational, motivational, upbeat quotes onto my pinterest board, than I have pairs of shoes, so according to all of those quotes, I know I shouldn’t feel down, but the fact is I still do.

I am so grateful for all the blessings that I have in my life, so feeling down makes me feel even worse that I would have the audacity to feel this way! AAAHHH!

I am used to being a cheerleader for everyone in my life, but not used to trying to be my own cheerleader. Not sure how to play this role, and am pretty sure that I suck at it.

I have to believe that tomorrow I will feel better, and it will once again be sunny for me, but today, BLAH

I am pretty sure that this has something to do with me liking to be in control of things. In control of a lot actually, including my emotions, and right now, that is just not happening, for if it were, I would not be writing about this.

So, what to do to get through this? What advice would I give someone else in this same situation? Been there done that already and it’s not working for me. GGRRRRR!!

I guess that’s just life, it’s just one of those days and I have to quit beating myself up for not feeling happy.

As the saying goes,

Momma said there would be days like this!”

I am going to look at this like I do so many things, look to nature. I am sure that all animals have down days, and they don’t feel bad about it, they just go with it as part of life, so I guess that’s the approach I will take too. Besides, only about 2 more hours and I can go to bed and hopefully have some great happy dreams. Tomorrow is another day. Sweet Dreams all!

No comments:

Post a Comment