Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome to the world Olivia Grace!

Today we have the blessing of welcoming our second granddaughter to our family!

 Olivia Grace was born at 7:42am this morning to our son and daughter in law.

 Speaking as a doting grandmother, she is beautiful, healthy,  and perfect in every way!

If her personality in this world is anything like her personality in the womb, she will have a mind of her own and do things in the manner and time that she wants to do them in, and that's okay with me.

Seeing my son as a father is so sweet. Olivia had her daddy wrapped around her delicate, long finger as soon as she was born. My daughter in law couldn't be more thrilled. My daughter is excited about finally becoming an aunt, and my first granddaughter cant wait to hold and play with her new cousin!

I came home from the hospital and can still smell new baby on me. I love it! We are blessed to have another amazing granddaughter in our family. I cant wait to be part of her life, and watch her grow!

Welcome to the world Miss Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment